FOCUSING ON YOUR SUCCESS
Neighborhood Development Foundation (NDF) provides counseling, education, homebuyer training, advocacy, and pre and post home ownership acquisition services to individuals and families who desire to transition from renting to homeownership. The organization’s goal is to assist a minimum of 100 individuals per year in achieving the goal of home ownership.
- One-on-one financial assessment and credit review
- Group Financial Fitness
- Group Homebuyer Education
- Group Landlord Education
- Online EHome America; Money Management, Homebuyer Education,
- Fannie Mae Landlord Education
NDF works through public and private partnerships that include community groups, businesses, industry, faith based organizations, corporations, other non-profits, and City, State, and Federal governments.
- City of New Orleans
- Capital One Bank
- Greater New Orleans Foundation
- Greater New Orleans Housing Alliance
- Louisiana Housing Corporation
- Regions Bank
- Whitney Bank
NDF provides “Train-the-Trainer” technical assistance homebuyer financial counseling and education assistance to nonprofit/for-profit workshop new and existing organizations who wish to provide homeownership programs in their own communities.
NDF provides “On Site Counseling & Education” services in Financial Fitness and homebuyer education through sponsoring organizations who wish to provide program services in their own communities and/or to special interest groups,
- Employee Benefit Program
- Community Development Corporations (CDC) Group Members
- Church Membership
- Educators and Support Staffing